Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beautiful Victorian Butterflies More Free Clip art for Artists and Crafters

A temporary lack of motivation and inspiration has gotten the best of me. Today I came to check out my blog. Seeing who has paid a visit, became a follower and how they were directed to bumble button. Kinda routine stuff.
 Then that Internet thing happened.
 One thing led to another and I am back in creativity land! On pintrest I found some of my images pinned and repinned!  How inspiring to be that first domino. Maybe there was a warm thought, a little grin, maybe even a little excitement out there because of the images in my posts. Of course I am not the first domino. It all starts with that first dab of paint long ago.
   Today I have lots of butterflies. They are from an old book for identifying butterflies and moths. Print and use in all your paper creations. Much Love to you all, Louise




4 comments:

B. said...

beautiful. i needed a closeup for details. thank you.

B.

peggy gatto said...

Glorious!!!!!!
thank you!!!

marda said...

Always love butterfly images. These are beautiful.

piccolaceleste said...

ciao che belle immaggini.. baci lu..